Detective Investigator's PBA
Welcome to the official website of the Suffolk County Detective Investigator’s Police Benevolent Association.
About the SCDI PBA
The Suffolk County Detective Investigator’s PBA represents the sworn Investigators of the Suffolk County District Attorney’s office. The DIPBA seeks to protect and advance the rights and interests of the membership while fostering camaraderie and fellowship with other police organizations.
The SCDI PBA conducts Contract Negotiation to ensure fair treatment of its membership, as well as providing legal services and representation for its members. The DIPBA takes an active role in working with local and state government on legislation that affects its member.
The SCDIPBA is a member in good standing of the following organizations:
- National Association of Police Organizations
- NYS Police Conference
- Suffolk County Police Conference
- Police Association of Suffolk County
- Coalition of Suffolk County Law Enforcement Unions.
- Suffolk Coalition of Public Employees